District of Columbia Corporation | ROBS Plan
When you set up your own District of Columbia Corporation you will have the ability to directly control the investment of your retirement funds to….
- Buy Start or Finance a business with no tax liability or penalties on your rollover
- Use up to 100% of your funds from IRAs, 401(k)s, or other qualified Retirement Plans
- Save thousands in financing costs
- Pay yourself …and your family members…salaries and benefits
- Use as an equity investment and in combination with other financing options, including SBA, Bank, and other types of loans
- Tax defer your new business profits to a new retirement account
$220.00 – Washington DC State Initial Filing fee
The District of Columbia requires an initial report. Initial Reports on Corporation and LLC are filed at different times. For Corporations, if articles of incorporation are filed before April 15, the initial report is due in the same year. If articles are filed after April 15, the report is filed in the next year. For LLCs the reports are due any time in the first year that you file your articles. After the initial filing of the annual report, reports are then due every two years after that.
The biennial filing fee for a corporation and a LLC is $300. Late filing penalties will be applied. The late penalty fee for a corporation and a LLC is $100.
District of Columbia Business Funding Plan Complete Setup
||We provide the following :
*Plus State Filing Fee ** Plus Administrator Fees
The information contained on this website has been supplied as general information. We do not provide investment, legal or accounting advice. We recommend that you seek advice from a qualified local investment, accounting or legal counsel.In the instance where we provide links to other sites you should assume that we will receive compensation if you purchase through the link or it is to an affiliated compan