Illinois Corporation | ROBS Plan
When you set up your own Illinois Corporation you will have the ability to directly control the investment of your retirement funds to….
- Buy Start or Finance a business with no tax liability or penalties on your rollover
- Use up to 100% of your funds from IRAs, 401(k)s, or other qualified Retirement Plans
- Save thousands in financing costs
- Pay yourself …and your family members…salaries and benefits
- Use as an equity investment and in combination with other financing options, including SBA, Bank, and other types of loans
- Tax defer your new business profits to a new retirement account
$175.00 – Illinois State Initial Filing fee
In Illinois, annual reports for profit Corps, nonprofit Corps and LLCs are due in the month previous to the anniversary month. Ex: If a Corp was qualified in July, the next annual report would be due on June 30th of the next year. In Illinois, annual reports are sent to the RA two months prior to the due date for Corps and LLCs.
The base cost for a Corporation is $75. You are then required to calculate an additional franchise tax and add that to the annual report fee. The annual report fee for a LLC is $250.
Illinois Business Funding Plan Complete Setup
|We provide the following :
*Plus State Filing Fee ** Plus Administrator Fees
The information contained on this website has been supplied as general information. We do not provide investment, legal or accounting advice. We recommend that you seek advice from a qualified local investment, accounting or legal counsel.In the instance where we provide links to other sites you should assume that we will receive compensation if you purchase through the link or it is to an affiliated compan