Kansas Corporation | ROBS Plan
When you set up your own Kansas Corporation you will have the ability to directly control the investment of your retirement funds to….
- Buy Start or Finance a business with no tax liability or penalties on your rollover
- Use up to 100% of your funds from IRAs, 401(k)s, or other qualified Retirement Plans
- Save thousands in financing costs
- Pay yourself …and your family members…salaries and benefits
- Use as an equity investment and in combination with other financing options, including SBA, Bank, and other types of loans
- Tax defer your new business profits to a new retirement account
$90.00 – Kansas State Initial Filing fee
The annual report is due in the 4th month after the closing date for the tax year for your corporation and LLC. (i.e. if your tax year end is Dec. you annual report is due by April 15th). The state charges a flat fee of $50 for an online filing of the annual report for either a corporation or a LLC.
Kansas Business Funding Plan Complete Setup
|We provide the following :
*Plus State Filing Fee ** Plus Administrator Fees
The information contained on this website has been supplied as general information. We do not provide investment, legal or accounting advice. We recommend that you seek advice from a qualified local investment, accounting or legal counsel.In the instance where we provide links to other sites you should assume that we will receive compensation if you purchase through the link or it is to an affiliated compan