Maryland Corporation | ROBS Plan
When you set up your own Maryland Corporation you will have the ability to directly control the investment of your retirement funds to….
- Buy Start or Finance a business with no tax liability or penalties on your rollover
- Use up to 100% of your funds from IRAs, 401(k)s, or other qualified Retirement Plans
- Save thousands in financing costs
- Pay yourself …and your family members…salaries and benefits
- Use as an equity investment and in combination with other financing options, including SBA, Bank, and other types of loans
- Tax defer your new business profits to a new retirement account
$141.00 – Maryland State Initial Filing fee
In Maryland, annual reports are part of the Personal Property Return [PPR] for an entity. They are due April 15th for corporations and LLC’s. The annual report fee itself is $300 for either a LLC or a corporation. This does not include any taxes due as part of your personal property return. A business which files an annual return after the due date of April 15 (June 15 for those with approved extensions), will receive an initial penalty of 1/10 of one percent of the county assessment, plus interest at the rate of 2% of the initial penalty amount for each thirty (30) days or part thereof that the return is late. The minimum initial late fee penalty is $30 with the maximum being $500. Businesses which do not file a return are subject to an estimated assessment of up to twice the estimated value of the personal property owned.
Maryland Business Funding Plan Complete Setup
|We provide the following :
*Plus State Filing Fee ** Plus Administrator Fees
The information contained on this website has been supplied as general information. We do not provide investment, legal or accounting advice. We recommend that you seek advice from a qualified local investment, accounting or legal counsel.In the instance where we provide links to other sites you should assume that we will receive compensation if you purchase through the link or it is to an affiliated compan