Nevada Corporation | ROBS Plan
When you set up your own Nevada Corporation you will have the ability to directly control the investment of your retirement funds to….
- Buy Start or Finance a business with no tax liability or penalties on your rollover
- Use up to 100% of your funds from IRAs, 401(k)s, or other qualified Retirement Plans
- Save thousands in financing costs
- Pay yourself …and your family members…salaries and benefits
- Use as an equity investment and in combination with other financing options, including SBA, Bank, and other types of loans
- Tax defer your new business profits to a new retirement account
$75 – Nevada State Filing fee
The Annual list with a $125 fee for corporations and LLCs has to be filed each year with the state.
As of 03/08/2012 the Secretary of State requires a state business license to be filed with all for profits companies annual reports including the initial list. The cost of the business license is $200. There are no longer exemptions that can be claimed for the state business license.
Advantages for forming a corporation or LLC in Nevada include:
- Nevada has no state corporate income tax and imposes no fees on corporate shares.
- There is neither personal income tax nor franchise tax for corporations or LLCs however initial and annual statement fees ($125) and a business license fee($200) apply.
- Shareholders, directors and officers of a corporation or members or managers of an LLC are not required to be Nevada residents.
Nevada Business Funding Plan Complete Setup
||We provide the following :
*Plus State Filing Fee ** Plus Administrator Fees
The information contained on this website has been supplied as general information. We do not provide investment, legal or accounting advice. We recommend that you seek advice from a qualified local investment, accounting or legal counsel.In the instance where we provide links to other sites you should assume that we will receive compensation if you purchase through the link or it is to an affiliated compan