Alabama Corporation | IRA and 401K Business Financing
When you set up your own Alabama Corporation you will have the ability to directly control the investment of your retirement funds to….
- Buy Start or Finance a business with no tax liability or penalties on your rollover
- Use up to 100% of your funds from IRAs, 401(k)s, or other qualified Retirement Plans
- Save thousands in financing costs
- Pay yourself …and your family members…salaries and benefits
- Use as an equity investment and in combination with other financing options, including SBA, Bank, and other types of loans
- Tax defer your new business profits to a new retirement account
- $28.00 – Name Reservation
- $100.00 – Alabama State Filing fee
- $107.00 – Alabama County Probate Court Fee
Initial reports are due 2 ½ months after initial set up. Each year thereafter, C corps and S corps annual reports are due 2 ½ months after the end of the year for the company, i.e. if end of year is Dec 31st annual report is due March 15th. For LLC’s the annual report is due 3 ½ months after year end. In the above example, the annual report would be due April 15th.
The penalty for failure to timely file an Alabama business privilege tax return by the due date is 10% of the tax shown due with the return or $50, whichever is greater. The penalty for failure to timely pay the amount of tax shown due on an Alabama business privilege tax return equals to 1% of the amount of tax shown due on the return for each month the tax is unpaid – not to exceed 25% of the amount shown due on the return.
Alabama Business Funding Plan Complete Setup
|We provide the following :
*Plus State Filing Fee ** Plus Administrator Fees
Call now to set up your turnkey Alabama Business Financing Plan quickly, efficiently, and economically. Please see “IRA and 401K Business Financing Plan“ or call toll free:
9AM – 5PM PST
After normal business hours please