Arizona Corporation | IRA and 401K Business Financing
When you set up your own Arizona Corporation you will have the ability to directly control the investment of your retirement funds to….
- Buy Start or Finance a business with no tax liability or penalties on your rollover
- Use up to 100% of your funds from IRAs, 401(k)s, or other qualified Retirement Plans
- Save thousands in financing costs
- Pay yourself …and your family members…salaries and benefits
- Use as an equity investment and in combination with other financing options, including SBA, Bank, and other types of loans
- Tax defer your new business profits to a new retirement account
$90.00 – Arizona State Filing fee (Expedited)
Publishing requirements in Arizona – You must publish your filed Articles of Incorporation in a newspaper in general circulation where the principal business office is located. Proof (File Affidavit of Publication) of publication must be submitted to the state. This affidavit needs to be notarized and sent to the Arizona Corporations Commission.
There is no initial report (some states require that each corporation files Initial report approx. 30-60 days after incorporation). Arizona does not have an Initial Report requirement.
Each year in the corporation’s anniversary month the annual report is due. The state fee is $45.
Late Fees & Penalties:
Penalties accrue until the report is filed/payment is made or until the corporation is administratively dissolved/revoked, which ever occurs first at a rate of $9.00 per month or fraction of the month, for Business/Profit Corporations.
Arizona Business Funding Plan Complete Setup
||We provide the following :
*Plus State Filing Fee ** Plus Administrator Fees
Call now to set up your turnkey Arizona Business Financing Plan quickly, efficiently, and economically. Please see “IRA and 401K Business Financing Plan“ or call toll free:
9AM – 5PM PST
After normal business hours please