Colorado Corporation | IRA and 401K Business Financing
When you set up your own Colorado Corporation you will have the ability to directly control the investment of your retirement funds to….
- Buy Start or Finance a business with no tax liability or penalties on your rollover
- Use up to 100% of your funds from IRAs, 401(k)s, or other qualified Retirement Plans
- Save thousands in financing costs
- Pay yourself …and your family members…salaries and benefits
- Use as an equity investment and in combination with other financing options, including SBA, Bank, and other types of loans
- Tax defer your new business profits to a new retirement account
$50.00 – Colorado State Filing fee
The Annual filing for corporation’s and LLC’s are due every year within 2 months after the incorporation date. The online state filing fee is $10. It is $100 for a paper filing. If you are late in filing your annual report, the state also charges a $20 late online filing fee. Late paper filing fees are $50.
Colorado Business Funding Plan Complete Setup
|We provide the following :
*Plus State Filing Fee ** Plus Administrator Fees
Call now to set up your turnkey Colorado Business Financing Plan quickly, efficiently, and economically. Please see “IRA and 401K Business Financing Plan“ or call toll free:
9AM – 5PM PST
After normal business hours please