Florida Corporation | IRA and 401K Business Financing
When you set up your own Florida Corporation you will have the ability to directly control the investment of your retirement funds to….
- Buy Start or Finance a business with no tax liability or penalties on your rollover
- Use up to 100% of your funds from IRAs, 401(k)s, or other qualified Retirement Plans
- Save thousands in financing costs
- Pay yourself …and your family members…salaries and benefits
- Use as an equity investment and in combination with other financing options, including SBA, Bank, and other types of loans
- Tax defer your new business profits to a new retirement account
- $35.00 – Florida State Initial Filing fee
- $35.00 – Florida State r.a. designation fee
- $8.75 – Certified copy of Articles.
The first annual report must be delivered to the Department of State between January 1 and May 1 of the year following the calendar year in which a domestic corporation was incorporated or a foreign corporation was authorized to transact business. Subsequent annual reports must be delivered to the Department of State between January 1 and May 1 of the subsequent calendar years.
Profit corporations, limited liability companies that failed to file by May 1st are subject to a $550.00 late fee
Information in the annual report must be current as of the date the annual report is executed on behalf of the corporation.Corporations must file a tax return. Pleas see Florida Corporate Income Tax.
If an additional updated report is received, the department shall file the document and make the information contained therein part of the official record.
Profit Corporations Annual Report
Annual Report – $150.00
Profit Annual Report (Received after May 1) – $550.00
Florida Business Funding Plan Complete Setup
||We provide the following :
*Plus State Filing Fee ** Plus Administrator Fees
Call now to set up your turnkey Florida Business Financing Plan quickly, efficiently, and economically. Please see “IRA and 401K Business Financing Plan“or call toll free: