Georgia Corporation | IRA and 401K Business Financing
When you set up your own Georgia Corporation you will have the ability to directly control the investment of your retirement funds to….
- Buy Start or Finance a business with no tax liability or penalties on your rollover
- Use up to 100% of your funds from IRAs, 401(k)s, or other qualified Retirement Plans
- Save thousands in financing costs
- Pay yourself …and your family members…salaries and benefits
- Use as an equity investment and in combination with other financing options, including SBA, Bank, and other types of loans
- Tax defer your new business profits to a new retirement account
$100.00 – Georgia State Initial Filing fee
Initial report is due within 90 days after the incorporation. The fee is $50. After the initial filing Georgia corporations will file and annual report each year between Jan 1st and April 1st. LLC’s also file annually with the initial filing due between Jan 1st and April 1st of the year after formation.
Georgia Business Funding Plan Complete Setup
||We provide the following :
*Plus State Filing Fee ** Plus Administrator Fees
Call now to set up your turnkey Gorgia Business Financing Plan quickly, efficiently, and economically. Please see “IRA and 401K Business Financing Plan“ or call toll free:
9AM – 5PM PST
After normal business hours please