Kansas Corporation | IRA and 401K Business Financing
When you set up your own Kansas Corporation you will have the ability to directly control the investment of your retirement funds to….
- Buy Start or Finance a business with no tax liability or penalties on your rollover
- Use up to 100% of your funds from IRAs, 401(k)s, or other qualified Retirement Plans
- Save thousands in financing costs
- Pay yourself …and your family members…salaries and benefits
- Use as an equity investment and in combination with other financing options, including SBA, Bank, and other types of loans
- Tax defer your new business profits to a new retirement account
$90.00 – Kansas State Initial Filing fee
The annual report is due in the 4th month after the closing date for the tax year for your corporation and LLC. (i.e. if your tax year end is Dec. you annual report is due by April 15th). The state charges a flat fee of $50 for an online filing of the annual report for either a corporation or a LLC.
Kansas Business Funding Plan Complete Setup
|We provide the following :
*Plus State Filing Fee ** Plus Administrator Fees
Call now to set up your turnkey Kansas Business Financing Plan quickly, efficiently, and economically. Please see “IRA and 401K Business Financing Plan“ or call toll free:
9AM – 5PM PST
After normal business hours please