Kentucky Corporation | IRA and 401K Business Financing
When you set up your own Kentucky Corporation you will have the ability to directly control the investment of your retirement funds to….
- Buy Start or Finance a business with no tax liability or penalties on your rollover
- Use up to 100% of your funds from IRAs, 401(k)s, or other qualified Retirement Plans
- Save thousands in financing costs
- Pay yourself …and your family members…salaries and benefits
- Use as an equity investment and in combination with other financing options, including SBA, Bank, and other types of loans
- Tax defer your new business profits to a new retirement account
$50.00 – Kentucky State Initial Filing fee
Statement of Information is an initial statement of officers or member/managers that must be filed with the Kentucky Secretary of State within 90 days after filing original articles, and every year thereafter in the applicable filing period. For LLCs there is an addition Franchise Tax that is $800 per year. The first payment must be made within 3 months of your LLC.
Annual reports are due by June 30th of each year and the cost is $15 for corporations and LLCs.
Kentucky Business Funding Plan Complete Setup
|We provide the following :
*Plus State Filing Fee ** Plus Administrator Fees
Call now to set up your turnkey Kentucky Business Financing Plan quickly, efficiently, and economically. Please see “IRA and 401K Business Financing Plan“ or call toll free:
9AM – 5PM PST
After normal business hours please