Maryland Corporation | IRA and 401K Business Financing
When you set up your own Maryland Corporation you will have the ability to directly control the investment of your retirement funds to….
- Buy Start or Finance a business with no tax liability or penalties on your rollover
- Use up to 100% of your funds from IRAs, 401(k)s, or other qualified Retirement Plans
- Save thousands in financing costs
- Pay yourself …and your family members…salaries and benefits
- Use as an equity investment and in combination with other financing options, including SBA, Bank, and other types of loans
- Tax defer your new business profits to a new retirement account
$141.00 – Maryland State Initial Filing fee
In Maryland, annual reports are part of the Personal Property Return [PPR] for an entity. They are due April 15th for corporations and LLC’s. The annual report fee itself is $300 for either a LLC or a corporation. This does not include any taxes due as part of your personal property return. A business which files an annual return after the due date of April 15 (June 15 for those with approved extensions), will receive an initial penalty of 1/10 of one percent of the county assessment, plus interest at the rate of 2% of the initial penalty amount for each thirty (30) days or part thereof that the return is late. The minimum initial late fee penalty is $30 with the maximum being $500. Businesses which do not file a return are subject to an estimated assessment of up to twice the estimated value of the personal property owned.
Maryland Business Funding Plan Complete Setup
|We provide the following :
*Plus State Filing Fee ** Plus Administrator Fees
Call now to set up your turnkey Maryland Business Financing Plan quickly, efficiently, and economically. Please see “IRA and 401K Business Financing Plan“ or call toll free:
9AM – 5PM PST
After normal business hours please