Massachusetts Corporation | IRA and 401K Business Financing
When you set up your own Massachusetts Corporation you will have the ability to directly control the investment of your retirement funds to….
- Buy Start or Finance a business with no tax liability or penalties on your rollover
- Use up to 100% of your funds from IRAs, 401(k)s, or other qualified Retirement Plans
- Save thousands in financing costs
- Pay yourself …and your family members…salaries and benefits
- Use as an equity investment and in combination with other financing options, including SBA, Bank, and other types of loans
- Tax defer your new business profits to a new retirement account
$275.00 – Massachusetts State Initial Filing fee
Every corporation must file an annual report within 2 ½ months after the end of their fiscal year. The cost is $100 to file online. The penalty for late filing is $25.
LLCs need to file an annual report every year on or before their anniversary date of filing. The cost for an LLC is $500.
Massachusetts Business Funding Plan Complete Setup
||We provide the following :
*Plus State Filing Fee ** Plus Administrator Fees
Call now to set up your turnkey Massachusetts Business Financing Plan quickly, efficiently, and economically. Please see “IRA and 401K Business Financing Plan“ or call toll free:
9AM – 5PM PST
After normal business hours please