Michigan Corporation | IRA and 401K Business Financing
When you set up your own Michigan Corporation you will have the ability to directly control the investment of your retirement funds to….
- Buy Start or Finance a business with no tax liability or penalties on your rollover
- Use up to 100% of your funds from IRAs, 401(k)s, or other qualified Retirement Plans
- Save thousands in financing costs
- Pay yourself …and your family members…salaries and benefits
- Use as an equity investment and in combination with other financing options, including SBA, Bank, and other types of loans
- Tax defer your new business profits to a new retirement account
$120.00 – Michigan State Initial Filing fee
Corporation annual reports are $25 if filed by May 15, then $10 per month until the fee gets to $75. LLC’s are $25 and are due Feb. 15. There are no late fees attached to LLC’s. If you do not file the list for 2 years, the LLC will go revoked and there is a $50 reinstatement fee.
Michigan Business Funding Plan Complete Setup
|We provide the following :
*Plus State Filing Fee ** Plus Administrator Fees
Call now to set up your turnkey Michigan Business Financing Plan quickly, efficiently, and economically. Please see “IRA and 401K Business Financing Plan“ or call toll free:
9AM – 5PM PST
After normal business hours please