Nevada Corporation | IRA and 401K Business Financing
When you set up your own Nevada Corporation you will have the ability to directly control the investment of your retirement funds to….
- Buy Start or Finance a business with no tax liability or penalties on your rollover
- Use up to 100% of your funds from IRAs, 401(k)s, or other qualified Retirement Plans
- Save thousands in financing costs
- Pay yourself …and your family members…salaries and benefits
- Use as an equity investment and in combination with other financing options, including SBA, Bank, and other types of loans
- Tax defer your new business profits to a new retirement account
$75 – Nevada State Filing fee
The Annual list with a $125 fee for corporations and LLCs has to be filed each year with the state.
As of 03/08/2012 the Secretary of State requires a state business license to be filed with all for profits companies annual reports including the initial list. The cost of the business license is $200. There are no longer exemptions that can be claimed for the state business license.
Advantages for forming a corporation or LLC in Nevada include:
- Nevada has no state corporate income tax and imposes no fees on corporate shares.
- There is neither personal income tax nor franchise tax for corporations or LLCs however initial and annual statement fees ($125) and a business license fee($200) apply.
- Shareholders, directors and officers of a corporation or members or managers of an LLC are not required to be Nevada residents.
Nevada Corporation – IRA and 401K Business Financing
Nevada Business Funding Plan Complete Setup
||We provide the following :
*Plus State Filing Fee ** Plus Administrator Fees
Call now to set up your turnkey Nevada Business Financing Plan quickly, efficiently, and economically. Please see “IRA and 401K Business Financing Plan“ or call toll free:
9AM – 5PM PST
After normal business hours please