New York Corporation | ROBS Plan
When you set up your own New York Corporation you will have the ability to directly control the investment of your retirement funds to….
- Buy Start or Finance a business with no tax liability or penalties on your rollover
- Use up to 100% of your funds from IRAs, 401(k)s, or other qualified Retirement Plans
- Save thousands in financing costs
- Pay yourself …and your family members…salaries and benefits
- Use as an equity investment and in combination with other financing options, including SBA, Bank, and other types of loans
- Tax defer your new business profits to a new retirement account
$170.00 – New York State Initial Filing fee
The filing period for a corporation is the calendar month in which its original Certificate of Incorporation or Application for Authority was filed (or the effective date thereof, if stated). The Biennial Statement is made on a form provided by the Secretary of State which is automatically mailed to the most recent principal place of business on record; if none is listed, the form is mailed to the address for the Secretary of State to forward service of process. The statutory filing fee is $9. A corporation wishing to file a Biennial Statement that has not received a form may request one by phone (518) 473-2492) or in writing; the corporation’s name must be included with the request.
New York Business Funding Plan Complete Setup
||We provide the following :
*Plus State Filing Fee ** Plus Administrator Fees
The information contained on this website has been supplied as general information. We do not provide investment, legal or accounting advice. We recommend that you seek advice from a qualified local investment, accounting or legal counsel.In the instance where we provide links to other sites you should assume that we will receive compensation if you purchase through the link or it is to an affiliated compan