North Carolina Corporation | IRA and 401K Business Financing
When you set up your own North Carolina Corporation you will have the ability to directly control the investment of your retirement funds to….
- Buy Start or Finance a business with no tax liability or penalties on your rollover
- Use up to 100% of your funds from IRAs, 401(k)s, or other qualified Retirement Plans
- Save thousands in financing costs
- Pay yourself …and your family members…salaries and benefits
- Use as an equity investment and in combination with other financing options, including SBA, Bank, and other types of loans
- Tax defer your new business profits to a new retirement account
$125.00 – North Carolina State Initial Filing fee
According to G.S. 55-16-22(c), business corporation annual reports, with the exception of professional corporations that are not required to file annual reports, are due by the due date for filing the corporation’s income and franchise tax returns. The fee is $25.
North Carolina Business Funding Plan Complete Setup
||We provide the following :
*Plus State Filing Fee ** Plus Administrator Fees
Call now to set up your turnkey North Carolina Business Financing Plan quickly, efficiently, and economically. Please see “IRA and 401K Business Financing Plan“ or call toll free:
9AM – 5PM PST
After normal business hours please