Pennsylvania Corporation | IRA and 401K Business Financing
When you set up your own Pennsylvania Corporation you will have the ability to directly control the investment of your retirement funds to….
- Buy Start or Finance a business with no tax liability or penalties on your rollover
- Use up to 100% of your funds from IRAs, 401(k)s, or other qualified Retirement Plans
- Save thousands in financing costs
- Pay yourself …and your family members…salaries and benefits
- Use as an equity investment and in combination with other financing options, including SBA, Bank, and other types of loans
- Tax defer your new business profits to a new retirement account
$125.00 – Pennsylvania State Initial Filing fee
Pennsylvania Department of State does not require an annual report for profit corporations.
Pennsylvania requires that the incorporators shall advertise their intention to file or the corporation shall advertise the filing of articles of incorporation. Proofs of publication of such advertising should not be submitted to, and will not be received by or filed in, the Department, but should be filed with the minutes of the corporation. They must be made in two newspapers of general circulation, one a legal journal, if possible. The advertisements must contain the name of the proposed corporation and a statement that the corporation is to be or has been organized under the provisions of the BCL of 1988.
Pennsylvania Business Funding Plan Complete Setup
||We provide the following :
*Plus State Filing Fee ** Plus Administrator Fees
Call now to set up your turnkey Pennsylvania Business Financing Plan quickly, efficiently, and economically. Please see “IRA and 401K Business Financing Plan“ or call toll free:
9AM – 5PM PST
After normal business hours please