Rhode Island Corporation | IRA and 401K Business Financing
When you set up your own Rhode Island Corporation you will have the ability to directly control the investment of your retirement funds to….
- Buy Start or Finance a business with no tax liability or penalties on your rollover
- Use up to 100% of your funds from IRAs, 401(k)s, or other qualified Retirement Plans
- Save thousands in financing costs
- Pay yourself …and your family members…salaries and benefits
- Use as an equity investment and in combination with other financing options, including SBA, Bank, and other types of loans
- Tax defer your new business profits to a new retirement account
$230.00 – Rhode Island State Initial Filing fee
For corporations, Annual Reports are to be filed annually between the first day of January and the first day of March, but in no event should they be submitted for filing more than sixty (60) days prior to the commencement of the filing period. Failure to file the report and filing fee may result in revocation of the Certificate of Incorporation or the Certificate of Authority. The state filing fee is $50. There is a penalty fee of $25 assessed for late filings.
Rhode Island Business Funding Plan Complete Setup
||We provide the following :
*Plus State Filing Fee ** Plus Administrator Fees
Call now to set up your turnkey Rhode Island Business Financing Plan quickly, efficiently, and economically. Please see “IRA and 401K Business Financing Plan“ or call toll free:
9AM – 5PM PST
After normal business hours please