Tennessee Corporation | ROBS Plan
When you set up your own Tennessee Corporation you will have the ability to directly control the investment of your retirement funds to….
- Buy Start or Finance a business with no tax liability or penalties on your rollover
- Use up to 100% of your funds from IRAs, 401(k)s, or other qualified Retirement Plans
- Save thousands in financing costs
- Pay yourself …and your family members…salaries and benefits
- Use as an equity investment and in combination with other financing options, including SBA, Bank, and other types of loans
- Tax defer your new business profits to a new retirement account
$100.00 – Tennessee State Initial Filing fee
The annual report fee for corporations is $20; however, there is an additional $20 charge if you change the registered agent at that time.
A business is required to file an annual report with the secretary of state on or before the first day of the fourth month following the close of the business’ fiscal year. This report contains basic information about the business, including the business’ office address, registered agent and registered office, and officers/directors/managers; it does not contain any financial information. A preprinted annual report form is generated by Tennessee’s Secretary of State during, or in the month following, the FYC (Fiscal Year Closing) month of record, and is mailed to the principal office mailing address of record. The form is preprinted with current information of record for the business.
Tennessee Business Funding Plan Complete Setup
||We provide the following :
*Plus State Filing Fee ** Plus Administrator Fees
The information contained on this website has been supplied as general information. We do not provide investment, legal or accounting advice. We recommend that you seek advice from a qualified local investment, accounting or legal counsel.In the instance where we provide links to other sites you should assume that we will receive compensation if you purchase through the link or it is to an affiliated compan