Vermont Corporation | IRA and 401K Business Financing
When you set up your own Vermont Corporation you will have the ability to directly control the investment of your retirement funds to….
- Buy Start or Finance a business with no tax liability or penalties on your rollover
- Use up to 100% of your funds from IRAs, 401(k)s, or other qualified Retirement Plans
- Save thousands in financing costs
- Pay yourself …and your family members…salaries and benefits
- Use as an equity investment and in combination with other financing options, including SBA, Bank, and other types of loans
- Tax defer your new business profits to a new retirement account
$75.00 – Vermont State Initial Filing fee
Every domestic or foreign profit corporation, registered in Vermont, is required to file an annual report with the Secretary of State, within 2½ months of the close of its fiscal year end, with applicable fee. Corporations are $100 annually and LLCs are $25.
Vermont Business Funding Plan Complete Setup
||We provide the following :
*Plus State Filing Fee ** Plus Administrator Fees
Call now to set up your turnkey Vermont Business Financing Plan quickly, efficiently, and economically. Please see “IRA and 401K Business Financing Plan“ or call toll free:
9AM – 5PM PST
After normal business hours please