Virginia Corporation | IRA and 401K Business Financing
When you set up your own Virginia Corporation you will have the ability to directly control the investment of your retirement funds to….
- Buy Start or Finance a business with no tax liability or penalties on your rollover
- Use up to 100% of your funds from IRAs, 401(k)s, or other qualified Retirement Plans
- Save thousands in financing costs
- Pay yourself …and your family members…salaries and benefits
- Use as an equity investment and in combination with other financing options, including SBA, Bank, and other types of loans
- Tax defer your new business profits to a new retirement account
$75.00 – Virginia State Initial Filing fee
Each active domestic and foreign stock and nonstock corporation is required to file an annual report with the Commission by the last day of the month in which it was incorporated or authorized to transact business in Virginia (the “due date”). There is no fee for filing this form.
Annual Registration Fee – Stock Corporations
(Not to be confused with charter/entrance fee) The Commission assesses each active domestic and foreign stock corporation an annual registration fee based on the number of shares it is authorized to issue as of the first day of the second month next preceding the month the corporation was incorporated or authorized to transact business in Virginia. Please contact Virginia Secretary of Commonwealth for fee schedule.
Virginia Business Funding Plan Complete Setup
||We provide the following :
*Plus State Filing Fee ** Plus Administrator Fees
Call now to set up your turnkey Virginia Business Financing Plan quickly, efficiently, and economically. Please see “IRA and 401K Business Financing Plan“ or call toll free:
9AM – 5PM PST
After normal business hours please