Washington Corporation | IRA and 401K Business Financing
When you set up your own Washington Corporation you will have the ability to directly control the investment of your retirement funds to….
- Buy Start or Finance a business with no tax liability or penalties on your rollover
- Use up to 100% of your funds from IRAs, 401(k)s, or other qualified Retirement Plans
- Save thousands in financing costs
- Pay yourself …and your family members…salaries and benefits
- Use as an equity investment and in combination with other financing options, including SBA, Bank, and other types of loans
- Tax defer your new business profits to a new retirement account
$200.00 – Washington State Initial Filing fee
In Washington, new companies (except non-profit entities) must file an Initial Annual report. This filing is due no later than 120 days of the company’s filing date. The fee is $10.
Annual license renewals are $69 and are due before the last day of the anniversary month in which it was incorporated.
Washington Business Funding Plan Complete Setup
||We provide the following :
*Plus State Filing Fee ** Plus Administrator Fees
Call now to set up your turnkey Washington Business Financing Plan quickly, efficiently, and economically. Please see “IRA and 401K Business Financing Plan“ or call toll free:
9AM – 5PM PST
After normal business hours please