Wisconsin Corporation | IRA and 401K Business Financing
When you set up your own Wisconsin Corporation you will have the ability to directly control the investment of your retirement funds to….
- Buy Start or Finance a Wisconsin business with no tax liability or penalties on your rollover
- Use up to 100% of your funds from IRAs, 401(k)s, or other qualified Retirement Plans
- Save thousands in financing costs
- Pay yourself …and your family members…salaries and benefits
- Use as an equity investment and in combination with other financing options, including SBA, Bank, and other types of loans
- Tax defer your new business profits to a new retirement account
$100.00 – Wisconsin State Initial Filing fee
Annual reports are $25 if filed electronically or $40 if submitted by mail. The due date is dependent upon the date of incorporation. Whichever quarter you have incorporated in, the report will be due at the end of that quarter. (I.e.- if your date of inc is April 3rd then your report will be due June 30th).
Wisconsin Business Funding Plan Complete Setup
||We provide the following :
*Plus State Filing Fee ** Plus Administrator Fees
Call now to set up your turnkey Wisconsin Business Financing Plan quickly, efficiently, and economically. Please see “IRA and 401K Business Financing Plan“ or call toll free:
9AM – 5PM PST
After normal business hours please