South Carolina Corporation | ROBS Plan
When you set up your own South Carolina Corporation you will have the ability to directly control the investment of your retirement funds to….
- Buy Start or Finance a business with no tax liability or penalties on your rollover
- Use up to 100% of your funds from IRAs, 401(k)s, or other qualified Retirement Plans
- Save thousands in financing costs
- Pay yourself …and your family members…salaries and benefits
- Use as an equity investment and in combination with other financing options, including SBA, Bank, and other types of loans
- Tax defer your new business profits to a new retirement account
- $135.00 – South Carolina State Initial Filing fee
- $300.00 – Attorney Consultation (In South Carolina, an attorney must review and sign Articles, 1 hour consultation included)
Annual Reports for South Carolina Corporations & LLCs
In South Carolina, annual reports for profit Corps are NOT filed with the SC Sec. of State’s office, but as part of their corporate tax return with the SC Dept of Revenue. Corporate tax returns/annual reports are due on the 15th day of the third month after the close of the Corp’s fiscal year.
South Carolina Business Funding Plan Complete Setup
||We provide the following :
*Plus State Filing Fee ** Plus Administrator Fees
The information contained on this website has been supplied as general information. We do not provide investment, legal or accounting advice. We recommend that you seek advice from a qualified local investment, accounting or legal counsel.In the instance where we provide links to other sites you should assume that we will receive compensation if you purchase through the link or it is to an affiliated compan