Wisconsin Corporation | ROBS Plan
When you set up your own Wisconsin Corporation you will have the ability to directly control the investment of your retirement funds to….
- Buy Start or Finance a Wisconsin business with no tax liability or penalties on your rollover
- Use up to 100% of your funds from IRAs, 401(k)s, or other qualified Retirement Plans
- Save thousands in financing costs
- Pay yourself …and your family members…salaries and benefits
- Use as an equity investment and in combination with other financing options, including SBA, Bank, and other types of loans
- Tax defer your new business profits to a new retirement account
$100.00 – Wisconsin State Initial Filing fee
Annual reports are $25 if filed electronically or $40 if submitted by mail. The due date is dependent upon the date of incorporation. Whichever quarter you have incorporated in, the report will be due at the end of that quarter. (I.e.- if your date of inc is April 3rd then your report will be due June 30th).
Wisconsin Business Funding Plan Complete Setup
||We provide the following :
*Plus State Filing Fee ** Plus Administrator Fees
The information contained on this website has been supplied as general information. We do not provide investment, legal or accounting advice. We recommend that you seek advice from a qualified local investment, accounting or legal counsel.In the instance where we provide links to other sites you should assume that we will receive compensation if you purchase through the link or it is to an affiliated compan