California Self Directed IRA LLC with Checkbook Control
A California Self Directed IRA LLC with Checkbook Control offers you the ability to use your retirement funds to make almost any type of investment, including real estate, mortgages and trust deeds, precious metals, and many other alternative investments without requiring the permission of your custodian.
State filing fee: $95 Includes Statement of Information filing (Note: California is currently taking 4-5 weeks to process normal filings. You may want to expedite this process by paying additional expedite fee. Please call for details).
CA Statement of Information: Every corporation and LLC shall file an initial Statement of Information with the Secretary of State within 90 days of the original filing of the articles. Cost for initial list is $25 for Corporations and $20 for LLCs.
CA Annual List Corporations need to file the Statement of Information each year in the anniversary month with a fee of $25. LLC’s file once every 2 years in their anniversary month with a $20 fee. California has a minimum Franchise Tax Board fee of $800 annually after the first year.
Self Directed IRA LLC VIP Plan
- Setup the LLC in California*
- Prepare and File the Articles of Organization with the State
- Provide a Customized Self Directed IRA LLC Operating Agreement
- Provide the LLC Record Book including Membership Certificates, Minutes, Seals, Transfer Ledger and Binder
- Obtain the EIN from the IRS
- Co-ordinate setup with an IRS approved Custodian**
- Unlimited 24/7 Online Customer Support
- Unlimited Toll Free Phone Support
- 1 Year Access to SDIRA Insider ($297 value)
*Plus State Filing Fee** Plus Custodian Fees
We handle all the details to quickly, efficiently , and economically set up your Self Directed IRA LLC with Checkbook Control
Simply choose a name for your LLC (i.e. XYZ Investments LLC….ABC Holdings LLC)
and call the Toll Free number below…Call now for free name check
Call Now…We Make it Simple
After normal business hours please