Illinois Self Directed IRA LLC with Checkbook Control
A Illinois Self Directed IRA LLC with Checkbook Control allows you to use your IRA and rollover 401k funds to make almost any type of investment such as real estate (including international real estate), tax liens, mortgages and trust deeds, precious metals, private equity, private lending and many other alternative investments without requiring the permission of your custodian.
Filing fee: $614.10 (plus state surcharges)
In Illinois, annual reports for profit Corps, nonprofit Corps and LLCs are due in the month previous to the anniversary month. Ex: If a Corp was qualified in July, the next annual report would be due on June 30th of the next year. In Illinois, annual reports are sent to the RA two months prior to the due date for Corps and LLCs.
The base cost for a Corporation is $75. You are then required to calculate an additional franchise tax and add that to the annual report fee. The annual report fee for a LLC is $250.
Self Directed IRA LLC VIP Plan
- Setup the LLC in Illinois*
- Prepare and File the Articles of Organization with the State
- Provide a Customized Self Directed IRA LLC Operating Agreement
- Provide the LLC Record Book including Membership Certificates, Minutes, Seals, Transfer Ledger and Binder
- Obtain the EIN from the IRS
- Co-ordinate setup with an IRS approved Custodian**
- 24/7 Online Customer Support
- Toll Free Phone Support
*Plus State Filing Fee** Plus Custodian Fees
We handle all the details to quickly, efficiently , and economically set up your Self Directed IRA LLC with Checkbook Control
Simply choose a name for your LLC (i.e. XYZ Investments LLC….ABC Holdings LLC)
and call the Toll Free number below…Call now for free name check
Call Now…We Make it Simple
After normal business hours please