Washington Self Directed IRA LLC with Checkbook Control
A Washington Self Directed IRA LLC with Checkbook Control allows you to use your IRA and rollover 401k funds to make almost any type of investment such as real estate (including international real estate), tax liens, mortgages and trust deeds, precious metals, private equity, private lending and many other alternative investments without requiring the permission of your custodian.
State filing fees: $200
In Washington, new companies (except non-profit entities) must file an Initial Annual report. This filing is due no later than 120 days of the company’s filing date. The fee is $10.
Annual license renewals are $59 and are due before the last day of the anniversary month in which it was incorporated.
Self Directed IRA LLC VIP Plan
- Setup the LLC in Washington*
- Prepare and File the Articles of Organization with the State
- Provide a Customized Self Directed IRA LLC Operating Agreement
- Provide the LLC Record Book including Membership Certificates, Minutes, Seals, Transfer Ledger and Binder
- Obtain the EIN from the IRS
- Co-ordinate setup with an IRS approved Custodian**
- 24/7 Online Customer Support
- Toll Free Phone Support
*Plus State Filing Fee** Plus Custodian Fees
We handle all the details to quickly, efficiently , and economically set up your Self Directed IRA LLC with Checkbook Control
Simply choose a name for your LLC (i.e. XYZ Investments LLC….ABC Holdings LLC)
and call the Toll Free number below…Call now for free name check
Call Now…We Make it Simple
After normal business hours please